Learn how to differentiate between the different types of threads for part fittings in a fluid system and recognize the different international specifications.
In this training you will learn to :
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of threads
- Differentiate the families of threads
- Become aware of fleeting leaks and seek to eliminate them
- Select suitable sealing technologies: seals, TFE / PTFE tape, pastes
- Choose the appropriate adapters to convert the standards
Who should attend?
Engineers and designers of fluid systems