All parts returned for credit must have prior approval from Groupe Swagelok Québec GSQ and must comply with these conditions:
- A return merchandise authorization number (RMA) must be issued before the parts are shipped back to us;
- All parts returned must be in their original unopened box or heat-sealed bag;
- All parts returned for credit must have been purchased from GSQ;
- All parts returned have to be new and unused which are in a “like new” condition, with no tarnishing, blemishes, dirt or other evident contaminants.
- All parts returned must be shipped prepaid unless otherwise authorised by us;
- All parts on STOCK when the order is placed are returnable;
- A copy of the original invoice must accompany all parts returned;
- The RMA number must be written on the box and all other documents ;
- NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED ON EMERGENCY ORDERS.
All parts returned are subject to inspection prior to acceptance. As per acceptance of the returned marchandise, a credit note will be applied to your account. Returned parts who cannot be credited should be claimed in a 30 days delay, otherwise they will be disposed
All APPROVED returns of standard parts are subject to minimum fees of 50$ or 20% restocking rate, whichever is the highest.
Our goal is to be your most reliable supplier. We understand your need for a detailed Return Goods Policy and hope this meets your expectations. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will be pleased to assist you.