Leak Detection + Leak Prevention = Reduced Operating Costs
Did you know that detecting leaks can save you a lot of money?
By detecting and eliminating gas leaks in your facility, you can increase efficiency, reliability, and reduce energy consumption as well as emissions during daily operations. We will locate leaks and estimate leak rates, allowing you to prioritize the most urgent issues to address, considering safety, cost, and productivity. Simply detecting leaks in a system can save you hundreds, even thousands of dollars per year.
By using the services of Danny Voyer, a certified Swagelok expert in compressed gas leak detection, you can benefit from:
- A visual assessment of pressurized gas systems.
- The use of ultrasonic detection devices to locate leaks in your facilities.
- Detection and measurement of compressed gas leak rates.
- An exhaustive report including the position, the dimension and the nature of the leaks, allowing to define a maintenance plan.
- A set of recommendations and solutions for prioritizing the most critical issues to address, taking into account safety, costs, and efficiency.
For additional information, simply contact us by email or at 514-332-3651.