Educate designers on the use of tubing and tube fittings in fluid system designs with a focus on optimizing the number of connections, facility safety, ease of use and cost savings.
The course presents the tube fitting: its design, how it works as well as its technical and mechanical advantages.
- Anatomy of the tube fitting
- Tube fitting in action: sealing and resistance
- Best practices and standards in tube bending
- Interpretation and implementation of safety data sheets
- Selection and configuration of parts
Who should attend?
Engineers and designers of fluid systems